The mission of this site is to:
- Promote and secure acknowledgement and validation from church leadership of NOW Mormons
- Promote and receive compassionate public recognition, remorse and regret from church leadership for the Culture of Concealment historically perpetuated by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- MAKE THE ABOVE HAPPEN DURING GENERAL CONFERENCE, OCTOBER 2017.
As mentioned in my first mormonwounds.com post, there was much unexpected media exposure after the recent admissions of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints regarding the publicly unknown truthfulness of its history.
Due to this media coverage, the Church felt the need to publicly respond to the coverage in an effort to clarify content and context.
In doing so, the Church inadvertently exposed a secret combination that may be exploited for the benefit of NOW Mormons and the world in general:
When there is enough uncomfortable publicity, the Church responds.
If this site gathers enough public exposure, perhaps the Church will finally publicly acknowledge our Mormon wounds.
To succeed, please do your part!
- -Explore this site
- -Examine the contents
- -Exclaim your personal wounds using the “Share your own wounds” tab
- -Execute publicity (share, share, share)
- -Exhort others to do the same
One voice may not be noticed, but a million voices beg ackowledgement.